Gosforth Park First School
32.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 6.5 hours per day
Hours will initially be 8.45am - 3.45pm
Fixed term until 17th July 2020, with a view to be extended Term time only with 2 additional training days worked during school closure as directed by the school.
The Governors of Gosforth Park First School wish to appoint a nursery nurse.
We are a caring and welcoming school with happy, well behaved, and highly motivated children. Parents and governors are highly supportive of the school.
This post is suitable for either experienced or newly qualified nursery nurses.
Successful candidates will
- have excellent written and oral communication skills
- have experience in working within an Early Years setting and have the full and relevant qualification for Early Years
- have knowledge of the principles of child development
- have a positive attitude and a love of learning inside and outside
- will support the development of an engaging environment
- have an ability to work successfully as part of a team
There is an opportunity to visit our school prior to interview at 4pm on Tuesday 15th October.
The application process will involve an observation and an interview. We will do observations of the candidate working with children at Gosforth Park First School on Tuesday 22nd October in the afternoon. Successful candidates will go through to interview on Thursday 24th October in the morning.
Application forms are available from the school website and returnable to the school by 9am on Friday 18th October (hard copies please). Shortlisting will take place at 9.30pm on Friday 18th October. If you are not contacted please assume you have been unsuccessful.